Saturday, January 15, 2011

MY PRINCE CHARMING'S CHARACTERS

Editor comment:-Hey guys...read this...hahahaha....I want my prince charming like above..it hard but not impossible,right????I can marry korea guy..hahaha...while i still a "Malay Girl"


First time i saw him in drama tv,You're Beautiful...
I'm very excited who a him????
Like monkey(hehehe,in You're Beautiful)
But,my heart said "he so prefect man,he very funny and i'm never bored with him
So i'm find many information about him..
ohhh....ft island vocalist
I'm not a big fans of ft island
While,they not very famous for me
When i wrote this blog,
I'm a most big fans of ft island
Everyday i will heard their song
Missing You,love love love,love sick,i hope and dll...
His sang was prefect and high...
I watch many video about him at youtube and i download all the video...
He is my husband and he never be lost my love...
Lee Hong Ki


He so nice,
I'm my life,
I never saw a man like him,
I hope my prince charming is like him
His heart so good(in You're Beautiful)
But,when he sang with cnblue,
You will think he was rock!!!
Cnblue was rock band
I love sang,Alone....
Victoria...victoria(in Alone song)
Heheheh.....
Jung Yong Hwa


Baby face...
I'm younger than him..
But i think he was my younger's brother...
Heheheheeh....
His smile can make you heart became soft..
Only saw his face,
I'm know he was Nickhyun...
His face was different than other korean singer..
Many korea artist have a same face(only several)
I'm want to protect him...
He was my younger's brother forever...
Nickhyun...



I think his body so prefect..
Why???
Sexy....
Sexy...
Sexy...
I hope my prince charming have a sexy body like him...
ngeee....ngeee...ngeee...
I dream him hug me...(only dream lol....)
His smile to me...
And said "You want to marry me???"....(can i???????)
His smile also prefect...
But in real life...
Many people said his was naughty...
But i will believe
If he told the truth...
Kim Hyun Joong


Romantic man...
I hope my prince charming also romantic like him(in Boys Over Flowers...but not a playboy lol)...He can make my eyes only for him...
I love arts..
So can we make porcelain together(in Boys Over Flowers)...
In real life..
He was a shy man!!!!
Not same as a drama...
But i love his characters...
Kim Beom...
Please give me flowers and said " We will marry tomorrow!!!(dream again)
Ohhhh...Kim Beom....

Trivia: I want "iman" too,okey????

No comments: